Per a press release, Apeks Supercritical, Delta Separations, Nexus Greenhouse Systems, Rough Brothers, Inc. (RBI), Tetra and ThermoEnergy Solutions (TES), all part of the greenhouse and custom growing and processing group of Gibraltar Industries, Inc. announced that these brands have combined under a new brand, Prospiant. Per the release, the move has the goal to “provide a more seamless experience for customers, and better align organizational structures, equipment and system product lines, these Gibraltar heritage brands are unifying to provide complete ecosystems for controlled environment agriculture (CEA) and extraction technologies.”
- Apeks Supercritical, industry-leading CO2 extraction technologies.
- Delta Separations, innovative ethanol and solventless extraction, recovery and distillation technologies.
- Nexus Greenhouse Systems, leading cannabis and commercial greenhouse solutions.
- Rough Brothers, Inc., climate-controlled structures and growing solutions for research, retail and commercial applications.
- Tetra, commercial indoor cultivation systems.
- ThermoEnergy Solutions, complete large-scale commercial greenhouse solutions, including design, engineering and installation of turnkey projects.
- RBI Structures Inc., Linx, National Greenhouse, Delta T Solutions, XS Smith and Golden Pacific Structures are also combining.